Imagine a city and a province with a place where women in crisis can go, along with their children, and get the treatment they need to heal and rebuild healthy, productive lifestyles. This is exactly what the Edmonton Dream Centre provides with its walls bursting at the seams with demand.
We are seeking a CEO to help us grow so we can make an even larger contribution to our city. We expect our CEO to grow along with us. If the following describes you, we will welcome your resume:
- A natural leader, excellent priority manager, and team player committed to the growth and development of others and to treating people with diplomacy and tact.
- Values service to others, continually learning and growing as a person and values traditions inherent in a faith-based organization.
- A strong desire to interact with others and achieve win-win outcomes while readily adapting to changing circumstances with a positive outlook on life.
- Three or more years of proven experience leading a team.
- Business diploma/degree and/or course work in psychology, counselling, theology or the equivalent.
On behalf of the Edmonton Dream Centre, resumes will be accepted by a recruiting agency until the end of business April 16, 2013. For additional information, contact Brenda McGaw, Client Liaison Officer with The Wright Group, at (780) 701-8177.