Graphic design studio on Queen Street is seeking a smart, efficient and independent administrative assistant who's willing to do the tasks that no one else has time for, including making coffee, filing and data entry, answering phones, booking couriers, and keeping the kitchen tidy for 35 creative types. If you can pull your weight in our fast-paced environment, you'll become an important member of our team and learn a lot, while having some fun, too. Must have valid driver's license and like dogs. Still interested? Email your resume and cover letter.
- Answer and direct calls from the main line; monitor our telephone system.
- Coordinate refreshments, meals and other meeting requirements as needed.
- Organize and expedite couriers in a timely manner; track deliveries.
- Schedule meetings, bookings and assist with event set-up.
- Regularly update the intranet and writing of internal communications.
- Handle promotional mailings
- Salary Range: $28,000-32,500
- Extensive familiarity with business administration
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills, and an excellent phone manner
- Experience operating in a Macintosh environment
- Intermediate FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Enjoys a challenge
- Accurate, organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, helpful and conscientious
- Driven by deadlines and can prioritize tasks
- Works quickly and independently
- Valid drivers license
Indeed - 14 months ago
We are experts in corporate communications and known for excellence in stakeholder reporting. Our clients can count on outstanding work...