We are seeking an individual to join The Jeffery Group Ltd. (TJG) and its subsidiaries including, but not limited to the Women’s Executive Network (WXN) and the Canadian Board Diversity Council (CBDC).
Building on 15 years of strong growth and success, TJG is seeking a dedicated, hard working individual to join the team as a Web & Database Administrator. The successful candidate will spend most of their time working on building and executing our membership database and website initiatives.
- Learn and improve current CRM processes for WXN and CBDC
- Manage WXN community member online profiles
- Perform data audit on a regular basis to make sure data entered in CRM is accurate
- Manage and develop new user reports and regularly report on member data
- Make enhancements and changes to the system based on requirements or change requests
- Identify opportunities for better engagement of existing WXN/CBDC community members
- Create categories for customer segmentation: ex. Good, Better and Best customers
- Update member database, scrub it for accuracy and maintain record integrity
- Perform data migration tasks to consolidate data from multiple sources into a single database
- Create and maintain lists for event attendees, single seat vs table ticket purchasers, regions, corporate versus individual ticket sales
- Create and execute strategies for re-marketing upcoming events to last year's event attendees
- Create and maintain Top 100 Winners attendee list
- Manage, maintain and update Analytics and Dashboard metrics for WXN and CBDC; including database and member statistics; evite and email response rates; web and social media analytics; and event attendance
- Use of third party CRM tools (i.e. Benchmark, ConstantContact, etc.) to support WXN/CBDC
- Act as liaison with IT provider to support basic onsite technical needs
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a CRM environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Experience using database tools such as MySQL Workbench, phpAdmin,
- Exposure to Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Drupal
- Ability to work, analyze and combine data from multiple sources such as various databases, Excel and Word documents
- Experience in project management principles, and practices
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Capable of conversing with individuals in business leadership, mid and upper management roles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative writing skills an asset
TJG is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where high performance is the expectation. Our team is young, energetic and highly educated. TJG strives to meet and surpass the expectations of our members and partners. As such we place strong emphasis on individual accountability and continual process improvement. TJG is equally committed to investing in our team to help them grow in pace with the organization. We create and deliver customized training and development opportunities to help our team meet their personal and professional objectives. TJG is located in the heart of Yorkville, at Bloor and Avenue Road.
Flexibility in hours of work in order to meet business requirements is required. May occasionally be required to attend off site events or staff meetings.
TJG is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability in accordance with applicable Provincial laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Indeed - 18 months ago
At WXN we inspire smart women to lead. WXN creates and delivers innovative networking, mentoring, professional and personal development to...