We are pleased to introduce our newest retirement residence, located in Waterloo, Ontario.
The Westhill by Sifton provides an environment of independent living and services for seniors and their families, where comfort and security are seamlessly integrated for the best in worry-free living. We offer a choice of full service retirement suites to suit every lifestyle choice for seniors.
We are seeking a dynamic team player to assist us in the temporary part-time role of LEASING AGENT (12 month contract, approximately 20 hours per week).
Reporting to the Marketing and Community Relations Manager, the Leasing Agent will provide comprehensive sales / leasing service integration for the benefit of each resident from initial contact to a comfortable tenancy. The Leasing Agent is required to complete the sales / leasing of The Westhill and attain occupancy targets.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Experience in sales and promotion, with preference given to seniors' residential living
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in word, excel and Outlook, sales specific software experience an asset
- Course(s) in Gerontology and/or other related post secondary education an asset
- Current driver's license and own transportation required
- Flexible work schedule to meet the demands of promotional and special events, including evenings and/or weekends as required.
We offer a competitive compensation package and commission program, along with a friendly innovative working environment. If you would like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of the General Manager by clicking on the link below.