The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

very fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 October 2017
loved the face paced environment and love meeting and talking to new customers everyday. manager was not pleasing and/or helpful or friendly. other that that, it was a good job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours on feet
Fun to work
General Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 October 2017
It is diversity culture you deal every day with your crews and u meet them day in and day out , after some time it feels like you can trust them to give them any task and they do it with delinquent and interest at the same time you do have different customers where you have to do what the order and make sure they get the right product that they Had ordered this not only tells you that your are doing good but you have customer trust too
Pros
You work and you get all privileges
Cons
Some times you work longer hours
customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 October 2017
busy fast-food, fun staff, manageable hours, bad neighbourhood with weird people coming in late. Dining room always getting extra sixty from people just not caring AT all.
Bad
Sandwich Maker & Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 October 2017
Very bad place to work especially if it is your first job. They expect you to do everything and know everything about a fast food restaurant. Some of the managers just don't care about their employees and their health and safety.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Very little hours
Casual workplace with high-paced peak times
Kitchen Staff/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 October 2017
This job will definitely teach you how to efficiently manage your time, as well as improve your dexterity and your patience. Is a good job to have to simply gain experience.
Pros
Flexible schedule, casual environment
Cons
No free food, customers can be very rude
Customer Service Rep
Team member (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 September 2017
I am customer Service who like to work passionately.I like to work in team as well as individually.I love challenges which let me give 100% in the job.
It was fun working there and the team working with me was awesome.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON29 September 2017
As Wendy's is a fast food restaurant where i learnt.
1. how to make sandwich
2. worked as a cashier also.
3. team work.
4. food handling
5. and also maintain clean environment
good place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC28 September 2017
its a good place to work temporarily very clean worked there for a year still was "in training" good management organized lots of hours to offer liked working the night shifts
Working at Wendy's
Wendy's (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON28 September 2017
Working at Wendy's I was just getting into going to work . I did not live close to Wendy's witch made it harder to get to work this is why I didn't stay long as I did not have a licence.
Serving customers effectively and as a team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON27 September 2017
Wendys is a fast paced work environment that relies heavily on teamwork and efficiency. There are a variety of positions you can work which ensures that your days don't have to be the same everyday
Pros
50% food discount while working
Cons
Long/late hours
Fast Food Restaurant
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON27 September 2017
Management was stuck in their high school glory days, general manager was never in the store and hesitated on crucial improvements until absolutely necessary. Long hours, and often had breaks cut short due to high volume, high turn over rates.
Great hours and and good team environment
Closer (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 September 2017
I was quickly hired on for this company and caught on quick. I was able to pick up a lot of extra hours. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for steady work.
Great Place to Work
Grill & Fry Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON26 September 2017
Great working environment with a lot of friendly people to interact with. The management team is great as well as the overall job descriptions. Excellent place for a first job
Terrible Management
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON25 September 2017
Wedy's restaurant
Co-Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 September 2017
It's a good company to start in the fast food industry but after getting, experience it's not a company to stay for a long time. Compare to other top-rated fast food company Wendy's pay and other benefits are not good.
Pros
free meal
Cons
less pay
Good place for short term not long term
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 September 2017
Good to make quick money in high school, etc but not recommended for someone looking to save up a lot of money because you are never guaranteed proper hours.
Productive, fun and unique experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 September 2017
Different jobs gives different ways of living life. we often learn from our jobs. I had the best crew working for me and once i was the part of it before moving on to the higher level.
Fun workplace
Bolton Shift Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON17 September 2017
Wendys was a great place to work with amazing staff, making me feel comfortable as ever. I grew many bonds over my five years working here, and I will cherish the skills I've learned throughout.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Not enough hours
good environment
Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC H9B (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2017
its really good place to work. Their management was nice and well maintained. i have learned to communicate with lots of different types of people. its was really at time when its an rush hour although for my first job i really liked it.
Pros
discount on my meals
Cons
less benefits
productive and a great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 September 2017
A typical day at work would be opening up, mopping the floors, and cleaning up the restaurants. fast pace and fun to work at. The most enjoyable parts would be greeting the customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8