The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Found 1,116 reviews matching the search
its fun to work there no stress no tensions
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2017
wendys is a good place to work. i love to work there and it becomes super interesting when it gets busy everyone work like a super power machines so fast but also help each other and provide best quality service to customers.
Pros
discount on meal :)
Great
Cashier, Drive Through, Kitchen, Cash Counts (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL22 June 2017
Learned some good things in the short time I was there. Only left because of personal family issues.

Good Starter job for anyone looking to start in basic kitchen work
it was a job
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB21 June 2017
the management left much to be desired but overall the environment and working conditions were okay and i guess as a first job you could do worse
thats about it
Great place
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON21 June 2017
A typical day at work was a consistent thing; clean in the morning, then cook for consumer satisfaction. I learned to make sandwiches, make good chili, and to use the machines in order to perfectly cook the food. Management was extraordinary. They all had great attitudes towards work and co-workers, were easy to talk to, were easy to get along with, and did what they could for everyone's satisfaction. The Workplace had been around for a long time, and has spread throughout the world to create good food for consumer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the store and the machines, outdoor property, tools, and equipment. The most enjoyable part was seeing the customers/consumers satisfied.
Pros
Consumer satisfaction, cooking, great management
Cons
Cleaning, memorizing sandwich creations
Everything that can be expected working for a fast food restaurant.
Crew Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 June 2017
If you're looking for a fast paced, high stress situation, and minimum wage job, look no further than work for a fast food restaurant. The hours however will depend on the business of the company.
Tough but Reward experience
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
The fast-food industry is the very fast pace work and a test of ur patients because you are constantly dealing with customers. Working at Wendy's really tested my abilities and learn a lot of great skills that use in my other jobs. However, it is difficult job for someone in school but it can be rewarding experience
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Busy, Late Hours
great staff member to get along with
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 June 2017
long days in heat i learnt good customer skills management were good everybody respected peoples culture learning the system interacting with customers
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
not good shifts
Fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 June 2017
Fast-pace and enjoyable workplace to socialize and improve your character. It definitely has all the requirements of a fast food restaurant. I love that it gets supervise occasionally to make sure everything is running correctly and safely.
good started job
Front and drive-thru cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 June 2017
benefits at wendys is not as well as othe fast food establishments but its ok to work for them as a starter job. Very flexible with scheduling that i had requested.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
no room for advancments
Fun Work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON16 June 2017
Every day was made fun by the friends I'd made,
I learned new things that I hadn't learned the first time I
worked for Wendy's.
The only bad thing was the Management.
They were never very friendly with me.
The part I enjoyed the most was cleaning the dining area
because I didn't have anyone yelling in my ear
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short Breaks
Great starting job for me
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 June 2017
I had a good time here learning about the working world in a safe controlled and monitored environment. The best part was the help from my peers and management to succeed for them and they in turn would move me up in the company
great experience
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2017
Very friendly place to work in and I learned alot working here. Working here taught me how to make good decisions fast and how to work in a team. Great experience working here
Great employees. I had a good team work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC15 June 2017
Great team work, Hard working employees. hardest part of the job is don't get the garbage area clean and organize it was hard to get it maintain. management was a bit odd. it was stressful management. unhappy dominant management. bossy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
late closer
productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON15 June 2017
its a good place to work, the people are nice, the hours are good, and there is always something to do. everybody helps out and is friendly, you'll never feel left out and there is never a dull moment in the kitchen.
Pros
50% off food, great people
Cons
hot kitchen, grease smell
a fun place to work with nice co-workers.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC14 June 2017
The hours i reciever at wendys were very good and the breaks were fair. The managers were very kind and understaning and insured that verything was running smoothly. The co-workers were all very kind.
Pros
50% off meals while working, 20% off meals while not working, friendly environment, good hours.
Manager
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON13 June 2017
I did everything in the store. I open and close the store I run a staff of 10-12 people serve customer and make sure they were satisfy with their order. If any complaints I would try to make things better for that person. Counted inventory, handle all money transaction. I love working for Wendy's I enjoy working with people.
Great co-workers
Customer Service abd kitchen emplyee (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC12 June 2017
Great job with great people. Good team environment. Fast paced, always something to do. Management encourages team atmosphere. Mant different jobs and positions in a day.
Pros
discount on meals
Cons
low pay.
Typical Day
Crew (Former Employee) –  Burn12 June 2017
Management doesn't uphold to certain rules of the workplace, doesn't allow employees to put 2 week notice in resulting in issues with quitting right away. Management requires employees to stand in window and deal with food even while sick. Doesn't listen to others. When on window, take orders, collect money, bag order and hand it out. At busy times, there will be an extra cashier and baggier (coordinator).
Horrible workplace experience
customer service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2017
The management made people work overtime without paying the overtime wages and changed our hours a lot. Horrible place to work and i suggest nobody to work here.
Great people fun work environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 June 2017
The people were great and it was a awesome time working there. I enjoyed the managers. It was an easier job which was nice. They were pretty good for days off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9