The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Typical High passed fast food with young employees
Front line worker for dining room and drive thru (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON18 November 2013
This was a part-time job while I was attending college. I worked along side teenagers and somewhat made it hard to stay motivated to work hard when other team members just didnt care.

Management was young too but the were all very hands on so it helped inways to keep people on their toes. The hardest part of the job would be watching management picking up the slack of the employees and the employees just not respecting their job description and eventually led to high turn over rates.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being appreciated for my hard work and dedication and being recognised.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

nice workplace to work in
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC16 February 2018
i would greet customers with a smile always keeping an eye on the lobby so it stays clean. making fries and sandwiches making sure people get their order and are satisfied with their purchase and don't have an trouble.
Pros
break discounts and friendly faces
Cons
sometimes it can feel like a long day at the end of a shift
Friendly and enjoyable workplace.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB15 February 2018
It was a fun workplace, I enjoyed working with my co-worker. Such a friendly workplace where I am able to work nicely with my co-workers and to my costumer. I’ve learned how to multitask which is a great skill to possess. The management has been so good to me so far, they just gave me the right hours that I needed.
Pros
Free meals, perfect time suite for my schedule
Cons
Busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

55K