The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Typical High passed fast food with young employees
Front line worker for dining room and drive thru (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON18 November 2013
This was a part-time job while I was attending college. I worked along side teenagers and somewhat made it hard to stay motivated to work hard when other team members just didnt care.

Management was young too but the were all very hands on so it helped inways to keep people on their toes. The hardest part of the job would be watching management picking up the slack of the employees and the employees just not respecting their job description and eventually led to high turn over rates.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being appreciated for my hard work and dedication and being recognised.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Very fast paste
WENDY'S CREW MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 December 2017
Good place to work for your first time job. It's very fast paste meaning that it can get very hectic during lunch time and rush hour. Managers try their best to help but there at times where the store has a shortage of staff.
Alright
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Renfrew, ON1 December 2017
I really enjoyed working for wendys when I was there. It was a fun job. Also wasn't hard either ! Wendys is a good place to work. I'm glad I got to experience what I did there !
Pros
half off meals
Cons
long nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8