The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Id say that Wendy's was a productive fast-paced work place.
Team associate? (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA11 May 2012
Great food for great customers every day going to work i knew id have a great time. I learned from my management to take the initiative to learn skills they could not teach me. Co-workers Id try to motivate to stay positive and out going but in my opinion the most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction i received from grateful customers.
Pros
great cashier experience, better restaurant management, customer care confidence obtained, overall a great experience.
Cons
low pay, hectic work schedule, lack of attention from management.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Fast pace work and lots to learn
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 January 2018
The workplace at Wendy's is really wonderful. I have learnt and even learning many new things everyday. The only thin I didn't like is that you get half an hour break only if you work more than 5 hours.
Pros
Enhances your knowledge well
Cons
Unpaiid breaks
Positive Experience
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB18 January 2018
Perfect place to learn customer service skills. You will learn how to work in fast paced environment and tackle the problems. Enjoyed alot working in a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8