The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Unsafe working environment
Crew member (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA26 May 2013
I would arrive to work about 5-10 minutes early and be sent to do various jobs such as janitorial or cooking. The manager was not professional at all, my coworkers broke all of the rules and did not respect the managers, except for myself. The hardest part was leaving my job late at night and being chased by homeless people or harrassed by prostitues. I did enjoy having something to do during the day.
Pros
30% of lunch
Cons
Very minimal job hours, Unsafe environment

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Worked with great people
Food Maker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 January 2018
Had lots of fun while I worked there, but also got my work done. Got to learn different things and I enjoyed learning and doing new things. Even though it was a short time period working there, it was a great place to work even though I didn't know everyone that long.
Pros
Got to meet new people
Fun place to work with great management!
Cashier/Grill cook/Drive-Through/Opener (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 January 2018
The environment is really friendly and the management is understanding and cares for their employees and I would 100% recommend this job to anyone. The customer base is fantastic and understanding their food is fresh and can take longer to make then say Mcdonalds.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Customers sometimes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8