The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

wendys...not my thing
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  lougheed highway and coast30 October 2013
was my vary first job i seem to catch onto things quickly but could never fully understand the cash register only working 6 times in a month on it they took notice right away i was having difficulty with it and one of the managers didn't like that so i got written up 3 times because they didn't like me and found any excuse to drop me i worked there just over a month. hard to work with some one that hardly give you a chance.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

good work place
cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON16 November 2017
i learned a lot about being apart of a team setting and working alongside others and working in a fast passed environment over all it was a good experience
Mediocre Workplace
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 November 2017
A typical day at work would be cleaning the dining room and then during rush hour doing front sandwiches alone. At the end of my shift i would have to close the area and often stay past the time im supposed to clock out and would not get paid for it.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8