The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

wendys...not my thing
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  lougheed highway and coast30 October 2013
was my vary first job i seem to catch onto things quickly but could never fully understand the cash register only working 6 times in a month on it they took notice right away i was having difficulty with it and one of the managers didn't like that so i got written up 3 times because they didn't like me and found any excuse to drop me i worked there just over a month. hard to work with some one that hardly give you a chance.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Fun place to work with great management!
Cashier/Grill cook/Drive-Through/Opener (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 January 2018
The environment is really friendly and the management is understanding and cares for their employees and I would 100% recommend this job to anyone. The customer base is fantastic and understanding their food is fresh and can take longer to make then say Mcdonalds.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Customers sometimes.
Fast pace work and lots to learn
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 January 2018
The workplace at Wendy's is really wonderful. I have learnt and even learning many new things everyday. The only thin I didn't like is that you get half an hour break only if you work more than 5 hours.
Pros
Enhances your knowledge well
Cons
Unpaiid breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8