Take a moment to think about what you want out of your career. If you're seeking an experience, not just a job, that is making a difference in the lives of cancer patients every day, you should apply. We are raising funds for cancer research, treatment and care. Every dollar makes a difference to Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation and their mission to conquer cancer in our lifetime. For more information about the Shoppers Drug Mart Weekend to End Women's Cancers visit www.endcancer.ca.
As the Orientation & Outreach Specialist you will be the main presenter to an audience of people that have requested more information about the event. You will make a presentation, show a video, answer questions and inspire registrations. Your outreach responsibilities will include finding local events that you can attend and spread the word about our event with the goal of inspiring registrations through face-to-face communication. The ideal candidate will have a passion to make a difference, the ability to connect with and inspire people, experience in public speaking, organized, energetic, fantastic communicator, and professional demeanor.
- Find and book orientation locations across the GTA
- Ability to speak in front of large groups and inspire participation
- Research events in local area and arrange outreach activities
- Ability to secure registrations at outreach events
- Weekend and evening work
- Must have reliable transportation
- Serve as event staff during event season
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Sales experience and the charisma to increase participation
- Having a positive attitude, enthusiasm, reliability and commitment are the core qualities we're looking for!
How to Apply:
Send your resume with the subject line "WKTOOR2014"