The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive & fun place to work with entertaining environment
Cast Member (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: free admission and special events for employees
Cons: benefits, healthcare
Its ALL about our guests / customers

Daily was a variety of special events, training of new employees, sales and marketing of products

Co-workers were a mixed variety of good to great

Hardest part of the job was the always changing schedule in this 24/7 environment

Most enjoyable was the FUN atmosphere of entertainment
Fun, energetic place to work
Reservations Sales Agent (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 1, 2013
Pros: weekly lunches hosted by the "good neighbor" hotels, "key to the magic kingdom" so that i can go into the parks anytime i choose
Cons: the position is part-time and no health benefits
I work in an inbound reservations call center where I take calls for guests wanting to visit the Disneyland resort. I've learned that providing great customer service should always be a priority and that one needs to be their best for each guest every time. I enjoy working with my fellow cast members. I believe that the most difficult part of my job – more... is taking a call for a guest that wants to visit the happiest place on earth because it will most likely be their last. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to help make magic in their vacation plans to see Mickey Mouse. – less
Productive and fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), 3510 S Studio Dr, Lake Buena Vista FLNovember 26, 2013
Pros: fun, and instructive place to work at, great management and leader.
Working for the walt disney company is fun and enjoyable. Management is great and every employee is treated fairly.
Great Company
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee), TampaNovember 26, 2013
loved working here co workers and leaders are great can be challenging but very rewarding
ice tech
Senior Lead, HVAC Technition, Diesel (Former Employee), floridaNovember 26, 2013
Great company, this company took me around the world a few times and back again.
encouraging workplace
oracle (Former Employee), flNovember 25, 2013
excellent workplace to work as a team, multicultural management
Great Company
Senior Manager, Production/Executive Producer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 25, 2013
Disney is a historic company that provided a great starting point for my career.
Amazing place to work
Attractions Attendant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 24, 2013
Every day working at Disney World was a new experience. You always came into work excited for what the day had to offer you and what types of people you would meet through out your shift. With a job at the Happiest Place on Earth, it was so easy to make people smile and get them excited for what their day had to offer, and I absolutely loved that.
Magical!
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 23, 2013
I worked in the Disney College Program till I got to sick to do so, but I was very well taken care of by the company, when I was unable to work and buy groceries the housing association for the Company made sure I had some groceries. I dream about returning to the company all the time. I was experience sorely missed!
fun working place
Art Director (Former Employee), MumbaiNovember 20, 2013
Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client, Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign, Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects, Managing projects and working within a budget editing the final results for presentation to the client.
cashier / fry cook
Seasonal Stocker/Receiving Helper (Former Employee), flordiaNovember 15, 2013
worked in different areas learn a few things in fry cooking an how to keep my work area clean
High pace but great company
Demand Planning Analyst (Former Employee), Burbank, CANovember 14, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: constant change
High pace but great company to work for. Lots of smart coworkers
Great company to work for, great with guests and cast memebers
College Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, KYNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great benefits, postive energy, helpful managers
Cons: night hours, repetitive
A great company who does things well in every aspect of business. Workers and customers are all overjoyed to take part.
Great Place to work
Concierge (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Cons: hard to advance
Disney is a wonderful place to work however there are very few advancement opportunities and not very many places to go.
Disneyland
Guest Service Professional, Lead, Trainer (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 13, 2013
It was and is the happiest place on earth for a reason! It was the best guest service training and people interaction i could ever wish for.
Great perks, horrible management
Host (Current Employee), Hollywood, CANovember 12, 2013
Though the perks of working for the location are great (disneyland tickets, movie tickets, corporate discounts, special employee events) might be great, working for this specific location isn't great at all. Management continuously stresses out employees by under staffing the location and not taking staff needs into consideration. Wages are low and – more... staff constantly has schedules change with a maximum of one day in advance. – less
The Walt Disney Company
Expatriate Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burbank, CANovember 12, 2013
Walt Disney has been preeminent in the field of family entertainment. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to today's global corporation, The Walt Disney Company continues to proudly provide quality entertainment for every member of the family, across America and around the world.
Amazing People to Work With
Part Time Attractions Cast Member (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2013
This is an amazing company to work for. I love having the person to person interaction every day.
Magical
Sales Manger (Former Employee), arizonaNovember 9, 2013
While demanding in expectations working with the company was everthing that would be expected and more.
Fun workplace for first job
GUEST RELATIONS (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2013
Pros: fun, dinamic environment in a wonderful place.
Cons: no free lunch, poor pay
Well, we all know what Disney World is about.

It was my first job, hence I could not compare with anything before.
The restaurant was huge, we sat about 3,500 guest per day, and dealt with more than 5,000 PER DAY. You really learn a lot in guest relations!

The pay was poor, about $200 a week, and you worked for 8hrs, always on your feet. But it was – more... fun, the coworkers were great, and the memories are fantastic.

Management was tough to deal with, but manageable. Overall I learned the restaurant business, dealing with very demanding customers, and handled thousands of phone calls and reservations.

It was a great school, and I wished it was more than one year contract. – less

The Walt Disney Company Photos