The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a magical place and very adventourous
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
To always do what is best for the customers/friends. Working in a inbound call center resolving problems with orders and shipping out new orders in a steady pace.
Fun place to work at and make smiles happen.
Server (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: complimentary admission to disneyland, making people happy.
Cons: unsteady schedules.
Serving Guest in a Fast Paced/Upscale environment, multitasking while staying focused.

I learned patience, focus, and professionalism.

Coworkers feel like family.

Management not very present.

Hard part of the job is not having a steady schedule.

Most enjoyable part of the job is making people happy.
Great
Busser/Waiter (Former Employee), CAJanuary 6, 2015
Very nice workplace . team members are very Courteous and respectful .
i loved working with this company
Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), KenyaJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: we always had free lunch treats
Cons: but at time we worked long hours and no overtime pay
we use to get retreat every weekend, I loved the work because we it involved communicating with people from different cultures and allover the world.
I was directly involved with the management and my colleagues worked as team and it was so fun.
Great place to work.
Executive Assistant/General Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: fun loving place to work.
Cons: parking.
Problem solver, team player and worked well with little or no supervision. Detailed oriented work load and meeting deadlines. Always helped out with co-workers and their duties if mine were finished.

Always made my manager's job easier with my organization.

The hardest part of the job was the jealousy of friends as I met MANY movie stars. The easiest was doing my job right (and asking any questions when in doubt), and being responsible and organized.
Best Place to work with!!!
Entertainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 30, 2014
Pros: positive enviroment
Cons: late hours
I loved Disney! They are always very positive about everything and their main priority is to make the guest feel special.
Productive and fun work place
Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Technology (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 24, 2014
The Walt Disney Company is one of the best places to work for.
The place where dreams come true
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: park benefits and enjoyment at work
Cons: keeping up with ever changing technologies
The Walt Disney Company is a place where dreams do come true. Being part of the IT team where technologies are used to bring a smile to everyone. I am incredibly proud of the creativity and innovation that are synonymous with the Disney brand. I am fortunate and privileged to be part of many great moments at Walt Disney World as I managed (Quality Assurance, Test Data Management, Finance, Vendors, etc.) several projects and brought them to fruition.
Great Place to Work!
Project Manager / Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2014
While working at Disneyland, you realize it really is the happiest place on earth! Everyone is always 100% positive and always ready and willing to work. Best part is seeing the smiles on the childrens, and sometimes even the adults faces.
Memorable place to work
Operation Cast Member at Epcot and Water Park (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2014
I encourage everyone - no matter how old are you - to work at Disney for a period of time, say 6 months. It is once upon a lifetime experience.

Management is truly systematic in operation. Co-workers are generally nice.
Magical
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: lots of opportunity, great place to learn life skills
Cons: little pay; can be stressful during the holidays.
Disney is a great place to work as a retiree or intern. You get thrown in a melting-pot of personality and culture that you can really grow from. The pay isn't the greatest, but Disney opens a lot of doors for future opportunity.
Challenging, but rewarding experinece
Professional Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 16, 2014
Working for Disney was very challenging, but rewarding. I gained character and great communication skills.
Exciting place to work.
ESPN (Former Employee), Bristol, CTDecember 16, 2014
Pros: something new every day.
Cons: must be perfect every day.
Operational & technical phases of television for domestic and/or international production.
Overall Good Company
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee), OrlandoDecember 16, 2014
Good company to work for, hours a little strange but overall good employer
What's it's like being part of Guest Talent Programs
Guest Talent Cooridinator (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2014
Pros: positive, vibrant working environment, lots of fun, very professional, very safe
Cons: need more condensed communication tools (there's a lot of websites to look at)
It is so far the most rewarding job I have ever had. I love making people happy, and excited to do what they love. I have been with the company for 3 years, and I just recently transferred into this wonderful department. The manager's are extremely kind and helpful and genuinely care about who you are and what you want in life. The hardest part about the job is honestly, just wishing there was more opportunity that came faster in order to be more involved and grow with the role. The department is truly about helping others succeed, and keeping the performing arts important and a huge focus. We work on instilling arts to those who aspire to be professional performers, it's a great opportunity working for this company, and even a more rewarding opportunity to be working for this department.
Great learning experience
Distribution Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: positive work force.
Cons: would have like to learn more.
• Created new leads with media operators within the local markets
• Assisted sales team in the management of client requests
• Served as liaison between internal department and clients as needed
good food and fast pase.
CEMENT MASON (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch when working
Cons: 15 min breaks
I come in and prep the bar and get ready to cook the meat. I speak to all my fellow co workers to brighten up their day and I continue prep for the head cook to come in and start the food before the restaurant opens up.
Productive and Entertainement Media Company
Associate Manager-IT Infrastructure (Current Employee), MumbaiDecember 4, 2014
Overall the company is good, however on management level very dirty politics. No reward and recognition.
Good Company
Sr. Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2014
Pros: great work culture
Learned, experimented and created POC with lot of new and cutting edge technologies. Re-engineered application for full automation. Great management and very good company to work. Work culture is very good.
very unique and exciting atmosphere
Parade Audience Control / Park Greeter (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: positive creative experience
Chances to meet so many families from all around the world and interact and make their visit a positive experience isa real pleasure. Creative opportunities are endless in this company that is world renowned for a wide array of imaginative family entertainment.

The Walt Disney Company Photos