The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work!
Technical Support Specialist - Change Manager (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLDecember 2, 2014
Worked with the Change Management and Configuration Management team to process hundreds of IT changes for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. The team worked well together and everyone worked hard to meet all deadlines and perform all required activities.
Working for the Mouse
Host (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2014
Working for the mouse has been the best experience I've ever had. Getting to meet people from all over the world. I learned a lot about myself and what Im good at.
Fun and magical place to work
Front desk agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2014
dealing with everyday guest making sure their time here was a memorable one
outgoing energy filled job
Lifeguard (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2014
Pros: working outside
Cons: training in extreme cold wet conditions
Its is a great job for being in close contact with people from around the world. interacting with people on and in the pool areas is so amazing that it is a pleasure to go to work . The upside and down side of this position is the constant training , regardless of weather conditions. Training is great and enjoyable , but during the cold snaps working – more... in an water environment is taxing. The management do help you in many ways and provide safe working environments . – less
Fun but I don't want to live here
QSR Cashire (Former Employee), CANovember 21, 2014
The best part of the job is all the wonderful lives you get to touch and all the magic you create but the down side is a very demanding work week. 40+ hours during peak season.
Compensation Dept..great department to work for.
Senior Compensation Analyst (Former Employee), New York CityNovember 20, 2014
Working with my Dept. was great experience throughout my years there. Company gave many opportunities to employee to pursue
other careers.
Unique and fun job
Archives Registrar (Former Employee), Burbank, CANovember 18, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the jobs I've held in The Walt Disney Archives is that there is something different to research every day. I've also enjoyed coordinating museum and Disney Parks loans of our costumes and props for domestic exhibits and international exhibits.
It all depends on the leadership team.
Attractions Host (Current Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 18, 2014
Working here I have learned a lot. Fun place to work at. Difficult for advancement. Pay is not the greatest but hey payed vacation, sick days. Get people in for free. The most difficult will be at night or weekends because there are more new people. Something will always go wrong.
Loved it
Merchandise Cast Member (Former Employee), Orlando FloridaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: guest services
Cons: nothing
I loved both management and my coworkers that I had and I loved the environment that I was in. I loved getting into the parks for free. I loved how their guest services were as well
Part of a Bigger Picture
Photopass Photographer/Intern (Current Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2014
It is fun working for this company because you're part of a bigger picture every day to make magic for guests.
fun place to work
Company Transportation Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2014
they are not ready for diversity, if you are a minority your hard work will just be hard work, you will not move up, nor will you be considered.
low salary in comparison to the work that's done
Merchandise Guest Service Host (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2014
Pros: fun place
Cons: low salary
overall, not bad, but everyone I cooperated with had the same complain- work is too intense at times, but the salary doesn't go up((
Great Blace to get your foot in the door.
Attractions Host & Trainer (Current Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, room for growth, great co-workers
Cons: seniority based, have to be full available, just another number.
Overall great company to work for. The only downfall is that sometimes they make you feel just like a number because it is such a large company.
Very fun!
Quick Service Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
Fantastic opportunity to work in Walt Disney World. It was the best summer of my life.
Dedicated Cast Members
Executive (Current Employee), USANovember 8, 2014
It is all about the quality of the Cast Members and how engaged they are in making guests feel welcomed and pampered. Continuous quest for making Magic happen :-)
I love disney products
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJNovember 7, 2014
Pros: positive work enviorment
Cons: not enough pay for job duties and not flexible with hours
My overall experience working at the Disney store was very positive until I stared going back to school and was not able to be flexible with my hours
Love the Kids
Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2014
Pros: kids, free tickets
Cons: pay
the kids made working there so much fun! however the hours were great!
Fun and Rewarding
College Program Campus Representative (Former Employee), PRNovember 6, 2014
a great experience for all of those who are interested in learning about great comany cultures and the opportunites based on your talents.
Fun and diverse environment!
Store Operations Lead (Current Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 5, 2014
Everyday was a new challenge. As a lead in Disneyland, I have learned and acquired great customer service skills. Everyday was a new experience with not really knowing what type of customers I will meet.
Productive & a lot of fun.
cast member (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work since it was during the busiest time of the year that I worked (seasonal) was crazy but a lot of fun. I loved my co-workers, they were so sweet and it was great working with people who love Disney just as much as I do. The hardest part of the job was just the stress of it being a busy time of the year but it wasn't all that bad – more... because how could you be stressed while you're surrounded by your favorite things! The most enjoyable part of the job had to be interacting with the kids and getting to use the discount we'd get.. you'd think I were 6 years old by all of the things I have! – less

The Walt Disney Company Photos