The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Web Developer for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa Ontario.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working with Web Publishing software and/or content management system; including Dreamweaver
- A minimum of two (2) years experience within the last five (5) years with working on Government of Canada’s websites that comply with the Common Look and Feel (CLF) 2.0 standards for the internet coding accessibility compliant web pages for conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of at least 1.0 level.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of the English Language (advanced skills)
- A Government of Canada security clearance at the level of Enhanced Reliability
Indeed - 2 years ago
Founded in 2006, the VCAN Group is a privately owned consulting and training firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario, that offers two equal streams...