The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as a Technical Recruiter for Government of Canada opportunities
- Experience utilizing internet sourcing, social media and industry contacts to identify, network and recruit qualified candidates
- Demonstrated experience assessing candidate resumes against requirements matrices from Government of Canada RFP’s
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government of Canada IT Supply Arrangements and RFP processes (e.g. TBIPS, TSPS, THS, ProServices etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and solid organizational skills
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates in response to Government of Canada RFP’s in the IT and Learning Services fields
- Coordinating and executing the recruitment process including reviewing requirements, preparing and posting job opportunities, receiving and assessing resumes, pre-screening (confirming availability, security clearances etc.)
- Performing pro-active recruiting, including actively sourcing candidates who are not currently in our database but who have marketable skills.
- Maintaining and updating a comprehensive database of resources
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and their networks through active communication and a referral-driven approach
We thank you for your time and interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2006, the VCAN Group is a privately owned consulting and training firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario, that offers two equal streams...