The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Technical Writer for a long term contract opportunity in Ottawa ON.
The details are as follows:
Role: Technical Writer Level 2
Duration: 230 days
Option: 230 days
This role requires a CURRENT, VALID Government of Canada Security clearance at the Level of SECRET.
The candidate MUST have:
- ten (10) years’ experience in the last fifteen (15) years as a Technical Writer for project in the Canadian Federal Government.
- ten (10) years in the last fifteen (15) years writing help files and user guides for application systems
- at least 4 projects, writing documentation for BMC Remedy Version 7.5 and 7.6
- a College degree/diploma related to Information Technology
- at least two years of experience writing documents for a Protected B environment
- experience with at least 2 projects, writing documentation for a system involving classified, unclassified tracking on the Remedy Action Request System version 7.5 and 7.6
- experience with creating user and training guides for RFID (radio frequency identification) devices.
- experience performing Quality Assurance testing on Remedy Action Request System version 7.5 and 7.6
- experience with creating user and training guides for a Mail Automated Processing System
Please email your resume for full requirements. Only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
Founded in 2006, the VCAN Group is a privately owned consulting and training firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario, that offers two equal streams...