Position: SAP Functional Analyst – Loans Module
Duration: 200 days as required through March 2016 with 50 day option
Location: Ottawa, ON
Submit Resume by: October 16, 2013
The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a SAP Functional Analyst for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa Ontario.
The successful candidate must have:
- must be a hold a current, valid security screening at the level of RELIABILITY granted by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (CIISD) of PWGSC
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience as an ERP Functional Analyst
- a minimum of 7 years experience within the last 10 years as an ERP Functional Analyst working on one or more SAP projects
- a minimum of 2 years experience within the last five years as an ERP Functional Analyst with the loans module of SAP.
- a minimum of 1 year experience within the last five years as an ERP Functional Analyst specifically within the Government of Canada.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in making configuration changes in the Loans Module in SAP as required.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and design of the SAP Loans Module.
- Experience in the configuration, testing, installation, and conversion of the SAP Loans Module.
- Experience in the training and documentation of the SAP loans module.
- Experience with the system integration between the SAP loans module and any of the other modules in use at CIC (FI, SPL, CO, FM, MM).
- Experience in providing support, recommendations, guidance and advice to clients on the Consumer and Mortgage Loans Module of SAP
- Experience in the design, configuration, testing and conversion of Business Partner master data in SAP.
Indeed - 6 months ago