Position: Operations Support
Duration: Until March 2014 with 2 option years
Location: Ottawa, ON
Submit Resume by: September 9, 2013
The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking 2 Operations Support Specialists for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa Ontario.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Government of Canada Security clearance at the level of SECRET
- a minimum of five (5) years experience working as an Operations Support Specialist, or IT Asset Manager, or Life Cycle Maintenance Manager, or conduction IT Asset Audits, or managing supply chain activities.
- a minimum of five (5) years experience using and inputting data, managing change, ITSM, CMDB or Asset Management DBs or other technologies which are to administration and management of IT Assets.
The successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working with Oracle or other enterprise class DB tools, specifically for IT Asset management roles.
- 5+ years experience working with desktop PC user software and tools such as the MS Office suite of products, including email.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience working with receiving and responding to support tasks via an ITSM software utility such Remedy, Support Majic, Assyst, HP OpenView, or other product
- 2+ years demonstrated experience supporting operations and working with IT Asset in federal departments which are clients of SSC National Portfolio, i.e. CBSA, CSC, DND, FINTRAC, PSC, RCMP, Tpt Cda.
- demonstrated experience with Operations Zones, Security Zones, and supporting with designated and classified GoC systems, data or assets and maintaining compliance with applicable security principles, practices, orders and regulations.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Founded in 2006, the VCAN Group is a privately owned consulting and training firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario, that offers two equal streams...