Position: Financial Management
Duration: 48 weeks
Location: Ottawa, ON
Submit Resume by: October 16, 2013
The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Financial Management Consultant for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa Ontario.
The successful candidate must have:
- must be a hold a current, valid security screening at the level of SECRET granted by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (CIISD) of PWGSC
- A secondary school diploma
- A certificate, diploma, or degree in accounting, finance, commerce or other relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution
- Demonstration of continuous advancement towards obtaining certification as a Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified General Accountant (CGA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
- Three years experience in the last five years in using and navigating through an Asset Management Information system
- Three years experience in the last five years in reviewing, documenting, analyzing and assisting in the re-engineering of current business procedures in a financial and asset management environment.
- Three years experience in the last five years analyzing and utilizing business processes, gathering information for investigative purposes and providing recommendations to changes/creation of financial/business processes and/or procedures.
- Three years experience in the last five years in reviewing financial information and exception reports as to ensure accounting policies and standards are followed and providing corrective feedback and recommendations when necessary.
- Three years experience in the last five years with using Excel, Pivot tables and Macros at the advanced level and preparing monthly/quarterly and yearly reports using advanced MSACCESS tools.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Founded in 2006, the VCAN Group is a privately owned consulting and training firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario, that offers two equal streams...