The Unified Valve Group of Companies consists of Unified Valve Ltd., Mercer Valve Canada, and Western Gauge and Instruments Ltd. Our group of companies specializes in the service of pressure and safety relief valves, distribution of Mercer valves, and supply of gauges and instrumentation. As well we also supply industrial pumps, and compression tube fittings.
UVL’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, and Fort St. John, BC, and Saskatoon, SK.
Currently Unified Valve Group of Companies is looking for professional, friendly and energetic Accounts Payable Clerk, to be located in our Head Office in Calgary.
- Verification, coding and entry of invoices
- Preparing and creating cheque runs
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Prepare wire payments
- Resolve invoice issues and discrepancies
- Process intercompany invoice
- Balance sub ledger to general ledger
- Must be accurate, able to work independently
- Formal accounting education preferred with 1 to 2 years Accounts Payable experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great Plains experience preferred but not required
Experience with the following would be ideal:
- Great attitude, outgoing, energetic and driven
- Excellent communication
- Strong professional image, ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to multi-task
- Embraces change
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit program through Great West Life
- Performance Incentive (Bonus) for all employees
- Free parking
- Career growth opportunities
Thank you for your interest in joining the Unified Valve Group of Companies. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.