We're looking for outgoing individuals to manage participant recruitment for a fun, innovative fundraising event. Here is your chance to be part of a company that is making a difference in the fight against cancer. Learn more about the Underear Affair event at www.uncoverthecure.org.
- Recruit participants for the 2013 Uncover the Cure Event
- You will recruit through outreach, information sessions, and phone calls and will follow up with
all interested parties
- Provide day to day support for all participants -- help with their online fundraising tools,
brainstorm fundraising ideas and inspire them to go further
- Build relationships with all participants via phone and email communication
- Build awareness through public outreach events, including hitting the streets and talking up the
event to passers‐by.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Phone sales experience in a fast‐paced environment
- Customer service experience in a call center environment
- Willingness to be unconventional in building event awareness and wear costumes in public
- Ability to use MS Office and basic Internet applications
- Ability to multi‐task and time manage
- Comfortable working with a small team, but be self‐motivated to meet performance objectives
- Some experience giving public presentations
Ability to work different shifts and weekends is a necessity; also have a reliable car and valid driver's license for this position.This is a contract position that will last until the end of September.
Indeed - 11 months ago