District Sales Manager - BC, Saskatchewan, Calgary or Red Deer, AB
- Manage the dealer activity within a specified territory through daily interaction with dealers and dealership personnel.
- Act as a consultant with the dealers to increase dealer commitment to the franchise and implement strategies to maximize the retail and wholesale of the client’s products.
- Advise national staff of ongoing activities, inquiries or problems within the district.
- Inform national management of competitive activities within the district.
- Manage the implementation of sponsored programs within the district to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Present front-line representation of corporate goals, policies and procedures to enhance the dealer body, market penetration and brand image of our client.
- Manage multiple assignments in a timely and professional manner. Perform all duties in a results-oriented and measurable manner.
- Sales targets both retail and wholesale.
- Booking target achievement for all product lines
- Monthly product allocation and reconciliation
- Monthly co-op allocation and reconciliation
- Territory composite analysis
- Market analysis with each dealer
- Product training
- Corporate consumer shows and dealer show attendance
- Weekly itineraries and dealer contact reports to head office
- Dealer Development and new dealer set-up
- We are looking for someone with Motorcycle, ATV, and Marine experience.
- The candidate should have a motorcycle license and passion for recreational products.
Indeed - 10 months ago