We are seeking an industrial designer with outstanding talent, and a natural tendency to the highly fashionable and ultra-luxurious. We are a team of elite international interior designers developing luxury goods in a number of hard home categories: furniture, home décor, lighting.
You will work directly with the head of our Design House and the Senior Product Designer to assist in the visualization and production of compelling concepts. This is a unique opportunity to be an instrumental and indispensible collaborator in the development and launch of a complete product line.
Key Requirements and Functions:
- degree in Industrial Design or related
- advanced skills in both 3D and 2D mediums: hand and digital sketching, SolidWorks, Rhino, rendering applications, etc.
- portfolio of relevant projects
- ability to rapidly visualize and instinctually elaborate on early product ideas and concepts
- a knowledge of manufacturing processes and limitations
- an ability to interpret style guide material into concepts, or create interesting and thoughtful variations of existing products
- ability to contribute new product ideas as appropriate
- a great eye, and able to work at the luxury level
- great willingness to learn, enjoys elaborating or problem solving the ideas and concepts of others
- an organized and confident nature, natural ability to handle a high volume of detailed design work in a fast paced environment
- enthusiasm for old world design styles
- an unyielding commitment to quality of design, of material, of execution
- ability to assist or execute image and materials research, source components, etc.
Please submit your resume and salary expectations, along with a link to your portfolio.
PDF portfolios under 5 MB are also acceptable. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Potential candidates may be required to complete a creative challenge or design test as part of the interviewing process.