The THINNOX Academy is a youth focused, technology, engineering and design career preparatory school and production studio. We are looking for a Video Game Developer for our Mississauga facility to lead projects and mentor students and interns.
- Languages: C++, C#
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS (essential) 3DS, Android, Linux, PS3, PS Vita, Wii, Xbox 360 (good to have);
- SDK: DirectX 10 and XNA (optional);
- Engines: Unity, Unreal, RPG Game Maker, Torque;
- Scripting Tools: Unity 3D, Adobe Flash;
- Ability to analyse difficult problems and solve them creatively and efficiently;
- Team player, good attitude, hardworking, adaptable, quick learner;
- Good grasp of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Software Development in a team environment;
- Team leadership;
- Design assessment;
- Software Testing, Documentation, Deployment;
How to Respond:
If you are interested and if you think you have the required skills and experience, please post your resume in confidence. Please mention Game Developer on the subject line. Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -