The Sunflower Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
N/A
Director of Client Experience (Former Employee) –  Lenexa KS14 July 2015
A great group of people that work hard. Management cares about their employees for the most part. Changing environment since being acquired.
Productive and fun workplace
Event Coordinator/Talent Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS3 February 2015
Working from home I would wake up and login to our database. I would review any talent who declined an event and then begin to restaff all unassigned events. This required phone calls and emails to the talent regarding their availability. I would also record on spreadsheets why talent was unavailable in certain markets to help the recruiting team with future events and talent. I learned how to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and also how to multi-task. My management was very dedicated and supportive whenever they were needed. The hardest part of the job was staffing events in markets where we did not have enough talent in our database to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with so many different great people and always staying busy.
To demonstrate, I had to provide a table.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS14 August 2014
Depending on product being displayed all equipment was my responsibility.
Pros
The Store which hired me, receicved additional sales because of demonstration.
Cons
The hauling of equipment.
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 July 2013
Fun-filled environment, the events are always fun and exciting.
It makes me happy to see other people happy. The management and my co-workers are all great people to work with.
Pros
You work alot of fun events. Able to meet new people daily.
Cons
Not enough consistency
I enjoy working for this company,but i am not busy enough.
Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN15 February 2013
Arrive about 30-45 minutes early. Ask the store manager where he would like me to set up my table,then I would go buy my product and go to my table to display my product.You always learn something about every demo.who would buy etc.I always be friendly to all co workers and customers. I dont feel there is a hard part to this job,because I like talking to different people.

2.8