The Sunflower Group

The Sunflower Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun working with the public.
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 2, 2015
Pros: Friendly co workers and supervisor.
Cons: Short breaks, and must be able to stand in one spot for long periods of time.
This is a great part time position if you are looking for a weekend gig. You are part of a team that hands out samples at different grocers. Everyone is friendly and supportive.
Productive and fun workplace
Event Coordinator/Talent Specialist (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 3, 2015
Working from home I would wake up and login to our database. I would review any talent who declined an event and then begin to restaff all unassigned events. This required phone calls and emails to the talent regarding their availability. I would also record on spreadsheets why talent was unavailable in certain markets to help the recruiting team with future events and talent. I learned how to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and also how to multi-task. My management was very dedicated and supportive whenever they were needed. The hardest part of the job was staffing events in markets where we did not have enough talent in our database to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with so many different great people and always staying busy.
To demonstrate, I had to provide a table.
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 14, 2014
Pros: the store which hired me, receicved additional sales because of demonstration.
Cons: the hauling of equipment.
Depending on product being displayed all equipment was my responsibility.
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: you work alot of fun events. able to meet new people daily.
Cons: not enough consistency
Fun-filled environment, the events are always fun and exciting.
It makes me happy to see other people happy. The management and my co-workers are all great people to work with.
I enjoy working for this company,but i am not busy enough.
Demonstrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2013
Arrive about 30-45 minutes early. Ask the store manager where he would like me to set up my table,then I would go buy my product and go to my table to display my product.You always learn something about every demo.who would buy etc.I always be friendly to all co workers and customers. I dont feel there is a hard part to this job,because I like talking to different people.