Experienced Professionals. Proven Performance. Quality Workmanship and an Uncompromising Commitment to Excellence. These serve as the cornerstone values of The Statesman Group – which has emerged as one of Alberta’s largest, most trusted and respected names in residential, resort and senior living community development. Since 1976, company principal, Dr. M. Garth Mann, and The Statesman Team has built and marketed major master-planned communities to over 10,000 homeowners. Along the way, The Statesman Group has been featured in local and national magazines, and has earned numerous awards for their unparalleled craftsmanship and designs. The professionals at The Statesman Group know all about quality. Every home and every community is approached with the same level of enthusiasm and attention to detail to ensure each homeowner’s needs are completely satisfied. In the final analysis, a home builder’s success is measured not only by its uncompromising commitment to excellence, its stylish designs, its quality workmanship, and its list of accomplishments; but by its many satisfied home owners. “What a beautiful way to live” applies to all Statesman Communities.
Reporting to the senior management team, this position is responsible for co-ordinating
development initiatives, presentations, partner relationships (including government, community, media and internal / external stakeholders) and various client focused communication duties, as well as assisting outside architects with architectural and site plan design. This key team member will work in conjunction with our senior managers drive the company forward. The ideal candidate will have the ability to see the big picture, show passion towards their work / organization, be task-focused, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. A willingness to identify, seek out and accept new responsibilities is a significant asset for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience or comparable education
- Familiarity with construction industry and building permitting process
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic, diplomatic, and self-motivated with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail related to production of high quality materials
- Well-organized, with a professional manner, commitment to internal and external customer service and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- AutoCAD &/or Adobe Creative Suite experience an asset
If you have a sincere desire to excel in a developed organization where quality, integrity and exceeding expectations is our foundation, please submit your resume in confidence to ATTN: Development
*Please note only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted