The Statesman Group of Companies is excited to announce a new opportunity…Communications & Marketing Manager!
Experienced Professionals. Proven Performance. Quality Workmanship and an Uncompromising Commitment to Excellence. These serve as the cornerstone values of The Statesman Group – which has emerged as one of Alberta’s & Arizona’s largest, most trusted and respected names in residential, resort and senior living community development. Since 1976, company principal, Dr. M. Garth Mann, and The Statesman Team has built and marketed major master-planned communities to over 10,000 homeowners. Along the way, The Statesman Group has been featured in local and national magazines, and has earned numerous awards for their unparalleled craftsmanship and designs. The professionals at The Statesman Group know all about quality. Every home and every community is approached with the same level of enthusiasm and attention to detail to ensure each homeowner’s needs are completely satisfied. In the final analysis, a home builder’s success is measured not only by its uncompromising commitment to excellence, its stylish designs, its quality workmanship, and its list of accomplishments; but by its many satisfied home owners. “What a beautiful way to live” applies to all Statesman Communities.
The Statesman Group is now looking to add a new member to the management team, a Communication & Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all Statesman marketing communications, marketing strategies and public relations activities both external and internal. They will oversee and facilitate the social media messaging, advertising and all marketing based communications. Additionally, he/she will be accountable for all communication/sales and marketing initiatives with an emphasis on exceeding budgetary occupancy and revenue goals for all North American communities. With four operational divisions, this role will be require a background and understanding in brand awareness and effective messaging. The ideal candidate will have the vision, passion and expertise to take The Statesman Groups name to the next level and showcase the strong foundation built over the last 37 years of operations.
Two weeks per month travel will be required.
Communications & Marketing Manager
What you offer:
- Exceptional team leadership skills
- Superb Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Thorough understanding of budgets
- Exceptional Computer Skills / Office Related Programs
- Ability to design marketing material / advertisement
- Adobe Suite usage and knowledge
- 5 years sales / marketing or related experience
- 5 years sales management or related experience
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and working with media
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Formal education credential or related experience
- Experience with seniors and knowledge of senior supportive living
- Analytical and problem solving skills
If you have a sincere desire to work with a growing company please submit your resume, in confidence, via email to ATTN: Marketing