Reporting to the Supervisor, Electrical Layout must demonstrate a high level of competence in electrical experience. The successful applicant should also be a responsible team-player, who is able to work individually and has strong attention to details in performing everyday tasks.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read electrical drawings, schematics, diagrams and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Ensure quality of performed work and compliance with the requirements
- Issue accurate and timely reports as required
- Follows “Safety First” philosophy
- Maintain clean and organized working area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read electrical drawings,
- Must be able to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Must speak fluent English, read and write well
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
We want to be your “One stop shop” for all your Temporary Staffing requirements. We will accomplish this complex task by...