THE STAFFING EXCHANGE Employee Reviews

Have worked with them for several job changes
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON14 March 2017
I have used The Staffing Exchange services over the past 6 years. They were the absolute best experience as far as recruitment goes By matching my personal needs in a job along with all my skill and background they were able to match me to one of their many positions for Production Supervisors. The two brokers i have had the pleasure of working with over the year have always gone above and beyond for me. Going as far as helping me find an apartment in Toronto when i took a new job and relocated.

I have worked with other people placed by The Staffing Exchange over the years, who have reflected the same view and seem very suited to the positions they have worked in. The companies where these people were placed also seem to have nothing but praise for The Staffing Exchange.

I would recommend to anyone, employee or employer, use these recruiters. You will not regret it.
Best work environment!
Career Broker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
The Staffing Exchange offers top notch training that sets Career Brokers up for incredible success. I owe my career growth and development to this brand that has helped many like myself flourish personally and professionally.

I have never, and probably will never, come across a company culture that is so genuine, rewarding and passionate. From Management down to every Career Broker. The system is based on collaboration...

Having trouble with a job order? Call one of the 50 brokers for advice. Having trouble with placement process? Pick up the phone and call any one of the senior Management and they are happy to assist. In a business that can be so cut throat this a great change of pace. If you are a self motivated organized recruiter, this is the company you want to work for.
Pros
Freedom over my own schedule, Training, Management
Cons
Must be self motivated and able to push yourself
Are you an Entrepreneur?
ICT Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Leaside, ON30 November 2015
If you love being on the phone, are trainable, have strong internet and computer skills, this job is for you.

Plan your business, keep yourself abreast of the training and you will succeed.
Pros
Very flexible work schedule. Great Earning potential
Cons
If you cannot lead yourself, but need to be led this is not for you.
A great experience finding my new job
candidate (Former Employee) –  vancouver27 September 2015
I am pleased to say that thanks to this company I found a great new job. The recruiters were knowledgeable and helpful

It is rare to find a recruiting company who actually talks to you and guides you
Pros
great guidance
My biggest mistake
Career Broker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 July 2015
It was absolute nonsense working for this company. Management was lacking all required skills. There was no job culture at all. It was commission based job.
Pros
Initial training

Want to know more about THE STAFFING EXCHANGE?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE STAFFING EXCHANGE. Our community is ready to answer.

THE STAFFING EXCHANGE Reviews by Location