We are currently a growing company that is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Recruiter on a full-time basis. This position is great for people who are interested in human resources or a career as a recruiter. This position will provide the opportunity for successful candidate to earn straight commission (i.e no base salary).
The Staff Room is a human resources management company that provides dynamic solutions for business small or large. Our offices are located in Scarborough, Pickering and Richmond Hill. If you are interested in working in a sales/recruiting capacity, this position might just be the one for you!
Providing support to the recruiting team in sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates. This position will be reporting to the HR Manager.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison between employee and employer
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Prepare and post job ads
- Utilize proper recruiting management system to manage recruiting activities
- Screen and review applicants
- Contact potential applicants to schedule interviews
- Interview applicants and notify applicants of selection results
- Prepare job offers
- Other administrative duties
- Employer visits
- Post-secondary University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Human Resources, or Marketing
- Have reliable vehicle
- Must be a permanent resident in Ontario
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a recruiting capacity/ agency experience
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize social media to engage and attract candidates
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.