As a Hockey Instructor with the Sports Training Academy, it is important to be comfortable to engage in the development and experience of young hockey players. Our hockey training experience is comprised of 60 minute lessons with a split between skating treadmills and on ice puck skills (shooting, stick handling, etc.). We also offer a similar experience for hockey teams. Since our training is based on small groups, our instructors MUST be personable and quickly develop relationships with students and their parents. Your passion, personality, technical skills, and commitment to teamwork will contribute to inspiring our students, ensuring that they leave her as better athletes and people.
- Teach athletes ranging in ages from 6-16 on the technical aspects of skating, shooting, stick handling and other skills pertinent to hockey using the skating treadmill and synthetic rink
- Ensure that our core goals are met for every athlete in every session; safety, fun, and development of skill
- Provide feedback to players and parents in areas of improvement in a constructive and positive manner
- Cleaning and maintenance of the facility
- Promotion of the program and the facility both in house and at events
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hockey experience in major junior
- Experience working with children and teens
- Ability to work highly varied and flexible hours which include evenings and weekends
- Excellent communicator
- Positive and confident attitude
Welcome to the Sports Training Academy. Our facility has over 25,000 square feet of the latest in training equipment. We offer Hockey Training, Recreational Gymnastics, Softball training, Fitness, baseball, batting cages and golf. Take a look at all of our facilities and drop by any time you like. We also have extensive sports camp programs for athletes of all levels.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Our facility has over 25,000 square feet of the latest in training equipment. We offer Hockey Training, Recreational Gymnastics, Softball...