The Source Employee Review

Great Place to work with great people
Root Cause analyst (Current Employee) –  Belleville, Ontario30 January 2014
Since joining The Source I have learned so much about the electronic industry. It is an ever changing environment. The people I work with have a vast knowledge and they are always willing to share that information.
Pros
Company Discounts
Cons
Retail

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Alright
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB19 February 2018
I didn't like the job but I liked the environment and the staff. The job is okay if you like turning down all of your customers because you don't have half the stuff Radio Shack used to carry. This company is trying to hard to be known as a another carrier when their original business was geared towards components.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Management throws employees under the bus
Sales Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 February 2018
The pay was decent but the job is basically a 100% sales job, Your goal is to "sell bell" if you aren't interested in sales this is not the place for you. People and management were very pleasant to work with. But way too many shifts and hours were way too long. Absolute torture as it eats all of your time. But generally decent job if you're interested in sales and don't mind long hours!
Pros
Commission structure to the pay.
Cons
Too many Shifts, Long hours means no life outside work, Basically the bell store/virgin mobile store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.