The Source Employee Review

Fun at first, but not so much lately
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2014
A typical day at work is when I come in the afternoon for my shift, manager goes over a daily planner. I have learned about different products of the store over the years. The management is unpredictable at best. It is difficult on getting a raise from him His moods are always different day by day. He can be playful at times while being somewhat of a bully at others, by texting you on a mistake that you made a few days back, while already feeling guilty. My co-workers can be great at times, but feel like I am in a 'cut throat' environment, with cell phone competition, while one talks to a customer on one day about buying a cell phone, then next the same customer goes to a different day while you are not there to sell it and the co worker or manager gets the sale and you don't get the commission. The hardest part of the job, is that I can not please everyone.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when new product comes in.
Pros
discounts, some medical/dental coverage, on a busy day commision
Cons
lack of raises, 3-5 hrs a day, vacations cut short, bullying

Other The Source Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 December 2017
i like working here, relaxed environment, good money to be made if you really work hard and push for the sales. Management is nice and understanding, flexible hours.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Quotas are sometime un realistic
Competitive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 December 2017
Spent each and every day trying to be at the top of the sales ladder nation wide. Management was your leader that had all the answers to any and every question pertaining to the job. Directly involved with all new cellular and in home technology.
Pros
Your effort directly impacted your hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.