The Source Employee Review

Productive, efficient but able to maintain a fun, positive working environment full of optimism and encouragement
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON25 January 2014
My experience at The Source, although short as it was seasonal, was perhaps the most enjoyable, engaging atmosphere in my life. Each employee performed his/her task efficiently and with grace, but maintained a positive attitude towards each other and our surroundings. The Source atmosphere made working there a truly enjoyable and memorable experience, and humbled me as an individual and taught me to always aim higher, accomplish more, but always be happy.
Pros
Co-workers, peers, boss, customers all positive, excellent dependability
Cons
wasn't long enough

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Great company with great people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Perth, ON17 January 2018
The Source is a fantastic and supportive company to work for. They provide excellent benefits even for part time employees. The hours are flexible (within reason) and the management on both store level and higher is very supportive. It's an excellent place to work if you've got the drive to do it.
Pros
Bell Employee discount, excellent health insurance and benefits.
Cons
Variable scheduling, can uave high pressure quotas.
The bosses suck and only care about the numbers but the co workers are great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lacombe, AB3 January 2018
Its just hard there u cant get where u wanna be with the manager there and he doesn't know how to give out hours and then they turn around and say ur numbers suck well then stop giving all the hours that no one is im the store to ur best seller
Pros
Discount
Cons
U must live the source no days to yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.