The Source Employee Review

Productive, efficient but able to maintain a fun, positive working environment full of optimism and encouragement
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON25 January 2014
My experience at The Source, although short as it was seasonal, was perhaps the most enjoyable, engaging atmosphere in my life. Each employee performed his/her task efficiently and with grace, but maintained a positive attitude towards each other and our surroundings. The Source atmosphere made working there a truly enjoyable and memorable experience, and humbled me as an individual and taught me to always aim higher, accomplish more, but always be happy.
Pros
Co-workers, peers, boss, customers all positive, excellent dependability
Cons
wasn't long enough

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 November 2017
Always enjoyed working there, however the hours were too much for a full time student like myself (had me doing full time hours even though I was a part-timer). Very supportive when it comes to asking for help with something.
Pros
Great employee discount
Great experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 November 2017
As my first experience , I couldn’t ask for better . In these past 3-4 years I’ve learned a lot about customer service , leadership and especially about sales. I was hired at the age of 16, being the youngest one there, I’ve been best salesman in the district in 2015-2016.
Pros
Commission
Cons
If you are not good, they replace you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.