The Source Employee Review

Good pay, room for advancement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 June 2014
Good pay, room for advancement. Emphasis on customer service and growing customer service skills.

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Great place to work , get hands on new electronic devices / Cellphones / Gadgets
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
I started as an Associate in 2006 and in few months promoted to Assistant Manager. By January 2007 again promoted as Manager. From there moved to different locations . The best part of working at The Source is to get hands on New Cellphones / Electronic Devices / Cool Gadgets. I enjoyed the Annual Conventions , where all Managers from across Canada used to come for 3 Days. And the Best Moment which I will remember is When I was presented a Diamond Ring for winning Leaders Club Award in 2008, most prestigious award at Source.
Good Culture
Sales Associate (Part-time Position) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
The Source was a good place to work at. It felt like family environment, everyone liked each other, got along, and were willing to take their time to teach you new things. The fellow associates were very nice, will give aid when it comes to obtaining a good sale. The job is just straight forward. The only tip is to keep up with the change in phone plans and packages that Bell offers as well as the new products that The Source sells.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.