The Shopping Channel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The potential to grow
Studio/Control Room Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2015
This organization seems to be in an transitional phase. I hope this company can work on their inefficiencies, and start improving the negative culture between departments.

I've been able to meet many people and learn many things while working here. Overall being here has been an amazing experience.
work enviroment
Order Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: not getting incentives
Loved working at the Shopping Channel inbound calls inputting customer's information after ordering a product or clothes. Had to verify if they were paying by Visa, Master Card, American Express, COD, and Shipping options, FedEx , Purolator, ship to another address , if the customer was paying by easy payments or one payment. The co-workers were very helpful and easy to get along with which makes the job easier to do , and the management as well. The hardest part of the job was getting irate customers , the enjoyable part was speaking to satisfied customer . I learned how to deal with different types of calls each call was different, made me happy that the customer was happy and I was doing a good job.
Fast paced Live television environment
Manager Staging, Showroom And Models (Former Employee), mississauga, ontarioMarch 16, 2015
Pros: seeing new product to sell before anybody else
Cons: long hours
Each day was a new challenge.
Dealing with 18 hours of live television that was entertaining, yet informative to maintain sales, you had to learn that anything can happen and will happen.
Friendly, Happy workplace enviourment.
General Helper (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 2, 2015
Everyone was really friendly at work. They all help each other out to get the work done quickly and easily. Nobody points out any mistakes, somebody will cover up if another person has made any. People are really helpful and considerate, making sure nobody has the burden over themselves.
High pace enviroment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, OnMarch 2, 2015
I opened and closed the store. Managed the staff, customer service, ordering stock for the store, also worked the shipment and other duties as required.
Great people to work with...
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: comprehensive training
Cons: disorganization
A lot of good and bad things about working in a Call Centre.

Good: The people I worked with were great!
Bad: The customers that called in to complain.
Hardest part of the job: Keeping calls short.

It seems like turn over is really high, and I think there's a lot of different reasons why.
Great training program and opportunities for advancement
Customer Care Representative (part-time) (Former Employee), MississaugaNovember 12, 2013
I enjoyed my time there though it was short.
Great training and support from management.
productive and busy
Customer Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 23, 2013
Sometimes I enjoy working there. I learned a lot from working there.
Fun, friendly environment to work in with room to advance.
Call Centre Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), mississaugaMay 16, 2012
Pros: great company with many benefits
Cons: hours
Great company! Great hours and employe benefits. Call Centre environment.