We are seeking an experienced full time Delivery Drivers with a proven record of excellent customer service to service our stores and customers in the GTA and the surrounding area. You will be responsible for delivering product to commercial painting contractors including construction sites; and property management, hospitality and healthcare facilities
- Loading and unloading truck in a safe and timely manner
- Planning and organizational to provide exceptional customer service
- Delivering merchandise to customer and obtaining proof of delivery
- Collect payments from customers on deliveries if required.
- Ensuring maintenance of company vehicle and alerting supervisor to vehicle's repair and servicing needs; coordinating annual truck certification
- Perform other duties as needed including warehouse duties, tinting and mixing customer orders and waiting on customers.
- Pull product from sales floor and/or stockroom/warehouse when assistance is needed
- Must have at least two years delivery and/or customer service experience
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must submit to a background screening which may include driving, credit and criminal history.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Must have verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and up to 100 lbs on occasion
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
We offer a competitive wage and paid vacations based upon eligibility. Full time Drivers are eligible for full benefits package including medical, vision, dental, prescription plan, disability, life insurance, RRSP, and pension plan.