Specializing in the construction of infrastructure for the telecommunications, engineering and electrical industry. More specifically, we provide installation services, construction, testing and maintenance of communication networks. With more than 40 years of expertise and continuing to grow, we are recruiting for Telephone Technicians to work in the east end of Toronto.
Working under the direction of the Project Manager, the Telephone Technician will install telephone cables for homes and businesses.
- Install cat3 and cat5 cables
- Transfer telephone lines
- Install telephone equipment and ensure connectivity
- Troubleshoot and repair telecommunications equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Access to a reliable vehicle
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to identify alternative and practical solutions
- Self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Capriotti's Sandwich Shop is a Las Vegas-based group of submarine sandwich restaurants located throughout the United States. It was founded...