Junior Account Manager
The role of a Junior Account Manager is to manage the daily operations and organization of various customer accounts. You are to work in a supportive role to the Business Development Manager and Senior Account Managers in all aspects of the business from the development of new ideas through to the management of their execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing up to date customer profiles.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate and up to date customer binders in accordance to file standards.
-BOM (Bill of Material) input and maintenance of accurate BOM, coordinating BOM’s with customer with assistance of AM or SAM.
-PO inputting and updating, passing to data entry with correct commodity code, ensuring PO info is correct (date, lead time, qty, cost etc.), maintaining specs, QC info etc in binder.
- Customer Service: Developing relationships and serve as one of the customer’s primary point of contact on client-specific issues such as:
-shipping and receiving-notifying customers on shipments, assisting with coordination, notifying customers with receivers when necessary, responding to open order requests or PO status reports, responding to general everyday customer requests and questions.
-inventory management, sending customers shortage reports, tracking all parts until arrival.
-expediting PO’s and coordinating runs with production planner.
-sending batch samples and tracking approval process, notifying chemists upon feedback.
- Monitoring new development projects for both new and existing accounts including working with the research and development team and coordinating cosmetic samples.
-sending sample approvals and tracking response from customer, tracking revisions with chemists.
-assisting AM or SAM with preparation for meetings and shows.
-monitoring R&D samples with a tracking sheet for each customer.
- Coordinating purchase orders between the Operations department and the customer ie.
- Monitoring inventory and shipment details through notifying customer with updates.
- Maintaining thorough understanding of company products, services and features in order to meet customer needs.
- With safety conscious, reports any unsafe acts or conditions to supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as specified by direct supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in sales, customer service or at an account management level in the consumer packaged goods industry is necessary. Experience in Cosmetic Marketing is an asset.
- Must have trend consciousness and a passion for fashion and cosmetics.
- The ability to think strategically and proactively are crucial, as well as being able to excel in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational and time-management skills.
- Post-Secondary education required. Courses in business, fashion, cosmetics, sales or marketing are a welcomed asset.
- Superior problem solving skills - must be resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Bilingual or Multilingual capabilities a definite asset.
Please submit resume indicating how you meet the above qualifications. Selected candidates will be called in for a pre-screen interview.