Next Steps Employment Centre is recruiting an Inside Sales/Lead Generator for one of our employers. Qualified candidates will be called in for a pre-screen appointment prior to be referred to the employer. Details of the position are below.
Are you a recent graduate? Seeking full time employment? Not returning to school and under the age of 29?
Company is focused on helping people transportation businesses optimize the use of their assets while managing all the passenger constraints to improve efficiency. We’ve successfully commercialized our technology and we’re looking for an experienced inside sales representative to join our team in an exciting industry.
The primary objective will be working to expand our customer base and reach through a number of outbound activities which include
- Prospecting and qualifying new leads (cold calls, warms calls, emails, etc.)
- Doing demos of our software platform
- Helping in marketing to produce new marketing material and sales collateral
- Updating information into CRM
- Conducting weekly meetings to update, maintain and analyze sales pipeline
- Proactively contributing to overall company strategy and tactical planning
- Assist in identifying new market segments and target strategy
- Contribute to strategies to elevate brand awareness and enhance product positioning
Qualifications and Requirements
- Willingness to learn and passion for software sales
- Able and willing to work in a start-up environment and take direct ownership over all elements in the sales cycle
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong ability to prospect and qualify new leads (cold calls, warm calls, emails, etc.)
- Ability to identify and build sales channels
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to communicate with C and VP-level decision makers
- Self motivated with the discipline to be able to be highly productive with minimal direction
- Highly organized Ideal candidate: Recent university graduate looking to gain valuable software B2B sales experience in a fast paced start-up environment.