Bench Chemist – Raw Material
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the sampling of all incoming Raw Materials.
- Performs physical and chemical testing or Raw Materials and expired Raw Materials that require specialized equipments like HPLC, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, FTIR, Viscometer, and Karl Fischer titrator, Moisture Analyzer, Malting point apparatus, pH meter, Refractormeter etc.
- Releases the Raw Materials in the system.
- Maintains appropriately laboratory records according to GMP.
- Prepares and update Raw Materials lot history card.
- Prepares Product Specification.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration some lab equipments.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Test Methods for quality control and analytical laboratory. Reviews and updates new and existing SOPs and Test Methods.
- Prepares laboratory reagents and other solutions needed for laboratory operations.
- Ensures Raw Materials standards are updated and Retention Samples in their right location.
- Assists the Bulk Bench Chemist if needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably in Chemistry.
- Sound Knowledge of Computer.
- Experience in Analytical testing with Lab Instruments.
- Good and hands-on knowledge of GMP.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in cosmetics, pharmaceutical or food processing environment preferred.
Please submit resume indicating how you meet the above qualifications. Selected candidates will be called in for a pre-screen interview.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard