Concern for clients, acceptable working conditions, listens to concerns but are sometimes slow to re-act.
Pros: management generally available to staff for assistance whether job or personal related.
Cons: slow to re-act to some situations that had a negative impact down the road.
- Interactions with clients
- Learned all aspects of C.S.C. paroles policies & procedures & set up most internal procedures.
- Internal communication was an issue at times. Not everyone was on the same page
- Learned all aspects of the City's SMIS system & trained staff on this system.
- Learned every aspect of any new job or situation put to me. Much – more... of this was self taught
- Always was excited when a client moved on whether it was finding a place, job, ongoing work with addictions etc. – less