The Salvation Army Employee Review

View all The Salvation Army reviews

Providing gentle care
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB25 September 2013
As a health care aide with Salvation army, I would help my elders with their every day routines such as getting up, using the washroom, bathing, shaving, getting dressed and all the other basic necessities that my elders needed. From this type of work I learned that patience is the key to getting all tasks done, even if its not on time. The hardest part of my jobs was not getting emotionally attached to my elders. The most enjoyable part was receiving hugs, smiles and words of thanks from my elders for taking care of them.

Other The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

Attitude Of Gratitude
Lounge Cleaner @ the Beacon shelter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 December 2017
I am forever grateful to the Salvation Army, they opened their arms to me while I was sick,homeless, on My last legs.......God Bless Everyone associated with S.A.
Fun and enjoyable work environment
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2017
I was volunteering with them for summer camp and I really enjoyed my time there. It was a great experience. the organisation helps a lots of people .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Salvation Army. Our community is ready to answer.