The Salvation Army Employee Review

View all The Salvation Army reviews

Enjoyed helping where I could and keeping the entertainer happy with keeping the area secured
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA18 November 2013
Standing guard and assisting ticket holders with general information. The hardest part was having too many bosses giving me mixed information of who was authourized in the area. Most enjoyable part was meeting the headliners.

Other The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

productive, and friendly work place environment.
Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB20 February 2018
In the eight months I have worked for the salvation army, I have learned and have experience in Sorting donations, pricing and placing items on shelves, creating attractive displays, answering customer inquiries in store and through telephone calls. booking donation pick-ups and deliveries and reporting sales and other work related subjects to the supervisors and managers.
Pros
friendly workplace environment
Cons
not enough shifts
Ii attended a cooking class and it was really fun learning other recipes
Casual/Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 February 2018
Its a good place to volunteer, work. I learnt a lot from the organization. From attending to peoples needs, caring for them and showing love. I really do not see any difficulty in the job because its a normal day to day activity. I enjoyed the company of my co-volunteer and the supervisor is really nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Salvation Army. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K