The Salvation Army Employee Review

View all The Salvation Army reviews

Fast Paced, Enjoyable
General Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON25 September 2013
Good workplace, I enjoyed working with the good people there, it gave me good knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes of this type of store. I enjoyed moving things around and feeling important and that I made a difference in my community. My day at work was short, (volunteer position) , putting away stock sorting stock, ensuring stores cleanliness.
Pros
Good team of Staff
Cons
Retail is not my type of work

Other The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

Volunteer Experience
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 November 2017
My typical day involved preparing foods and packaging and I learned a lot from other Volunteers while volunteering for Salvation Army.
We served food at a the same time everyday for a lot of people. The hardest part of the job was interacting with customers with bad temperaments. The most enjoyable part about this was giving back to the community and I love volunteering.
Great Place To Work
Camp At Home Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario14 November 2017
A really fun environment where I made great connections and learned leadership skills.

Learning to manage situations and lead people was hard at times but very rewarding and exciting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Salvation Army. Our community is ready to answer.