The Salvation Army Employee Review

View all The Salvation Army reviews

a challenging position providing a true learning experience.
Manager (Current Employee) –  10 Jordan Crescent Charlottetown26 September 2013
A typical day would begin with necessary office work before store opening.The day was then spent coaching and assisting staff in the day to day operations.
Though sometimes challenging, working with both paid staff and volunteers from many different backgrounds with many different personalities taught me how to recognize and utilize the strengths of each particular individual to my advantage.
The hardest part of the job would be the restrictions involved with working with a charity.
The most enjoyable part of the job was implementing ideas and seeing positive results!
Pros
rewarding working with a recognized charity
Cons
extreme restrictions in operating budget

Other The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

people are nice and understanding, resoniable
Customer Service/Laborer (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 December 2017
worker is a volunteer (most likely), so there is no specific time to show up or leave you just do the amount of hours as you like task are simple and easy, they can be finished vary quickly.
Attitude Of Gratitude
Lounge Cleaner @ the Beacon shelter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 December 2017
I am forever grateful to the Salvation Army, they opened their arms to me while I was sick,homeless, on My last legs.......God Bless Everyone associated with S.A.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Salvation Army. Our community is ready to answer.