The Central Services Manager will communicate and work effectively with the Director of Operations and manage the Environmental(Housekeeping) and Food Services(Kitchen) Departments.
Develope and implement policies and procedures.
Hire, train, evaluate, coach staff, ensure regular reviews are done using performance management techniques.
Monitor food services and environmental equipment and ensure preventative maintenance is in place.
Prepare departmental budgets.
Plan menus, work of efficiency with food services staff, consult with dietitians in order to be compliant with government requirements and ensure health and safety requirements are met.
Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in management.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Food Services or an Environmental cleaning setting.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel spreadsheets, MS Office.
- Post-Secondary education
- Criminal Record Check with vulnerable sector check will be required.
- Valid Driver’s license and vehicle.
SALARY: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00
Indeed - 20 months ago
The Salvation Army is one of the largest and most diverse social welfare providers in the world. The Australian Southern Territory has more...