The Robert Allen Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fast learner
Administrator in Project Management (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJanuary 11, 2015
I was employed by a global distributor of high end textiles and home furnishings. I was promoted on multiple occasions. My growth within this company allowed to become proficient in many different systems applications including Excel, AS400, Outlook, AtTask, SharePoint, and Oracle. I have also gained a wealth of knowledge in auditing processes, managing tasks, and meeting deadlines.

I am eager to learn, detail oriented, fast learner, and always bring a positive attitude and dedication to work. I am a self-motivated, problem solver, team oriented, bilingual (Spanish and English), and believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company.
Too much fun
Regional Director of Sales, Southeast (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
Worked independently and together as one group of fun servicing an outgoing group of design clients
Pros
unlimited earnings
Cons
job was tied to the residential home buyer market
Great Company but Very Long Hours
Hardware Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJuly 8, 2013
I was a hardware packer which included, using as-400 system, order pulling, inspection of products, packing the products, shipping the products and customer service. I loved having all these duties, the day went by fast and I stayed busy and always felt needed.
Pros
loved my job
Cons
long hours, poor pay, awful leadership
DIfficult place to work with over 80 hrs. per week
Manager, Sales Administration (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2012
Too many hours were involved in gettting this job done and therefore there was no time for a home life. The management was not good for motivation, but instead made you feel degraded.
Pros
nice office while i had it
Cons
too many hours, not honest people

Comment – July 14, 2013

I too worked there on the Marketing team. The company is confused and in bad financial shape. They are always firing people and the leadership is inexperienced and inadequate.