The Robert Allen Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good company to work for
Senior Credit Associate (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MA28 June 2017
Work day include setting up new accounts, answering calls and working with sales representatives.
I have learned to balance and my work load and multi-task.
The work environment is good you work at your own pace. I enjoyed working for the company.
Micromanager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 January 2017
If you want to be watched, criticized and told how to do your job every step of the way, this is the place for you! Very unpleasant place to work.
Pros
Nice showroom
Cons
Inexperienced and poor management
Very cold and critical people to worth with, not a comfortable place at all.
Sewer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SC15 December 2016
It was not a welcoming place, had a very difficult trainer. There were clicks that made it difficult to feel comfortable and relaxed. Product and work was great but need changes to training and supervisor. Probably the worst job I ever had.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
The management
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SC26 October 2016
Working with this company was very hard. A lot of favoritism, poor management and very unorganized. We lost a lot of ppl within the company for customer service and no one even bothered to try and find more ppl to fill the desk that were empty. Pay is not worth the scarifices of what the amount of work you do. I feel as though they needed to increase pay and add on commissions just the sales representative are offered. You normally would take approximately 70 to 100 calls depends how busy it was.
Pros
The ppl I worked with
Cons
Pay
Great showroom and managers
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC8 October 2016
Gorgeous product in all lines; would like to have moved up the ladder. Good working environment and built lasting relationships with some coworkers.
It was ok, short lived
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SC9 March 2015
I do not feel that I should put a review on here regarding the company whether good or bad, people can decide on their own. You do not need to know all the details
Fast learner
Administrator in Project Management (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MA11 January 2015
I was employed by a global distributor of high end textiles and home furnishings. I was promoted on multiple occasions. My growth within this company allowed to become proficient in many different systems applications including Excel, AS400, Outlook, AtTask, SharePoint, and Oracle. I have also gained a wealth of knowledge in auditing processes, managing tasks, and meeting deadlines.

I am eager to learn, detail oriented, fast learner, and always bring a positive attitude and dedication to work. I am a self-motivated, problem solver, team oriented, bilingual (Spanish and English), and believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company.
Too much fun
Regional Director of Sales, Southeast (Former Employee) –  New York, NY15 August 2014
Worked independently and together as one group of fun servicing an outgoing group of design clients
Pros
unlimited earnings
Cons
job was tied to the residential home buyer market
Great Company but Very Long Hours
Hardware Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SC8 July 2013
I was a hardware packer which included, using as-400 system, order pulling, inspection of products, packing the products, shipping the products and customer service. I loved having all these duties, the day went by fast and I stayed busy and always felt needed.
Pros
Loved my job
Cons
Long hours, poor pay, awful leadership
DIfficult place to work with over 80 hrs. per week
Manager, Sales Administration (Former Employee) –  New York, NY11 May 2012
Too many hours were involved in gettting this job done and therefore there was no time for a home life. The management was not good for motivation, but instead made you feel degraded.
Pros
nice office while i had it
Cons
too many hours, not honest people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Robert Allen Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8