The Robert Allen Group

The Robert Allen Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast learner
Administrator in Project Management (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 11, 2015
I was employed by a global distributor of high end textiles and home furnishings. I was promoted on multiple occasions. My growth within this company allowed to become proficient in many different systems applications including Excel, AS400, Outlook, AtTask, SharePoint, and Oracle. I have also gained a wealth of knowledge in auditing processes, managing tasks, and meeting deadlines.

I am eager to learn, detail oriented, fast learner, and always bring a positive attitude and dedication to work. I am a self-motivated, problem solver, team oriented, bilingual (Spanish and English), and believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company.
Great Company but Very Long Hours
Hardware Inspector/Packer (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCJuly 8, 2013
Pros: loved my job
Cons: long hours, poor pay, awful leadership
I was a hardware packer which included, using as-400 system, order pulling, inspection of products, packing the products, shipping the products and customer service. I loved having all these duties, the day went by fast and I stayed busy and always felt needed.
DIfficult place to work with over 80 hrs. per week
Manager, Sales Administration (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 11, 2012
Pros: nice office while i had it
Cons: too many hours, not honest people
Too many hours were involved in gettting this job done and therefore there was no time for a home life. The management was not good for motivation, but instead made you feel degraded.

July 14, 2013

I too worked there on the Marketing team. The company is confused and in bad financial shape. They are always firing people and the leadership is inexperienced and inadequate.