Telesales Superstars Needed
Help raise much needed funds for the Alberta Cancer Foundation
- Fun and Vibrant Environment
- Make a difference!
After a hugely successful 2012 here at the Ride to Conquer Cancer, we are looking to make 2013 even bigger and that's why we need you! Did you promise yourself that 2013 would be the year you would make a change and start an exciting new career? Then this is your chance to really make a difference!
We are looking for phenomenal call center operators who are keen to make a genuine difference to the world. Call center experience is not essential but you will need to be confident, motivated and empathetic.
This position offers a refreshing change from the usual stagnant sales roles but still retains that need for exceptional customer service as well as people skills! We have created a fun and upbeat work environment and so no day will be dull and you'll certainly look forward to coming to work each morning!
What We Want To See In You:
- GUTS - failure and rejection is not in your vocabulary!
- HUNGER - you are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!
- PEOPLE SKILLS - you know people and how to get the best out of them
- Full Time Hours (occasional Saturday shift required)
- Downtown Location/ Close To Transport
- Great Incentives
How to Apply:
Please email your resume with the subject line "AB2013"