After a record breaking 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer, we are looking to make 2014 even bigger and that's why we need you! Did you promise yourself that this year would be the year you would make a change and start an exciting new career? Then this is your chance to really make a difference!
We are looking for phenomenal call center operators who are keen to make a genuine difference to the world and are confident, motivated and empathetic. This position offers a refreshing change from the usual stagnant sales roles but still retains that need for exceptional customer service as well as people skills! We have created a fun and upbeat work environment and so no day will be dull and you'll certainly look forward to coming to work each morning!
What we want to see in you -
- GUTS - failure and rejection is not in your vocabulary!
- HUNGER - you are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!
- PEOPLE SKILLS - you know people and how to get the best out of them
What you will be doing -
- Answer inbound and initiate outgoing calls;
- Make outbound registration phone calls to people who have requested information;
- Phone participants to motivate and provide support;
- Teach and share techniques for each participant to reach their goals;
- Serve as Event Staff during the event; and
- Coach and be the main contact of information for all participants.
The ideal candidate will have completed some post-secondary education and have previous experience in sales or telephone service. You must enjoy talking with people over the phone and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to produce a successful event.
If you are friendly, motivated and have the passion to make a difference, this is the job for you! To be successful you will be an effective team member and be able to contribute to a positive working environment. You will display a genuine concern for helping others, a willingness to work flexible hours, and have a confident, professional demeanour.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with the subject line: RCTO2014